Tully is an artists' platform, built by and for creators, placing the power of production, promotion, and distribution into the hands of the people innovating the musical experiences of this generation.
There is a series of helpful How To tutorial videos to get you started, which can be found in the Settings menu of the Tully app.
- Account Settings
- How do I create a new project?
- How do I import audio files?
- How do I record?
- How do I find the rhyme library?
- In the Studio, how do get into MultiTrack view to see Beats, Recordings, and Mixes next to each other?
- How do I export a Mix?
- In the studio, how do you Loop a track?
- How do I save a project?
- How do you detect Key and BPM for your track?
- How do I rename a project?
- How do I rename a beat?
- How do I change a beat?
- What is a collaboration?
- What aspects of a project are shared in a collaboration?
- How do I invite a collaborator?
- How do I remove a collaborator?
- How do I end a collaboration project?
- How do I rename a collaboration?
- How do I see other collaborators' Lyrics?
- How do I copy lyrics from a collaborator's Lyrics Pad to mine?
- How can I tell if other collaborators have new beats or lyrics in their pads?
- How do I chat with collaborators?
- How can I tell if I have an unread message in the chat?
- How do I save my chats with my collaborators?
- How do I export a Mix in a Collaboration?
- Can I close the collaboration as a collaborator?
- How do I share my beats, projects, and mixes?
- How do I invite engineers into my project?
- How do I remove myself from a collaboration project?
Don't see your question?
Still have questions? Please get in touch with us via the Support option in the top left-hand corner of the Tully App.